We aim to establish ongoing relationships with academics within the University as identification of projects for translation is often an iterative and long-term process.
We endeavour to take an ‘active’ role in commercialisation, working in partnership with your University’s Tech Transfer Office to support and enhance its activity and generate impact from research and Intellectual property.
We will help you to define your requirements and reach out across our network of consultants, mentors, experienced managers and investors to help turn your ideas into a commercial success.
This support includes:
- Confirming IP ownership/freedom to operate
- Recruitment of management team
- Negotiation of license deal from the University
- Valuation and equity split
- Concluding the deal – lawyers, accountant and specialist advisors